Taco T-Shirt in Grey
We love Taco Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, and National Taco Day (October 3rd) so our super soft “$1 Tacos” shirt gives us so many opportunities to wear it, maybe even the next time you visit your local Mexican food truck (and see if they go for the $1 offer!).
The red and blue vintage inspired lettering is actually hand drawn with a 3D effect and printed using water based, eco-friendly inks. This slim fit white unisex tee is sustainably made in the USA, and is thoughtfully and responsibly printed and shipped. Unisex sizes XS to XXL fits both guys and girls (see size chart on photo #6). Super soft tri-blend fabric of cotton/poly/rayon. Grey. FREE US Shipping. Made in the USA.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN WHITE:
Please know that although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately, color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
If you have any questions about this tshirt, just hit the “Ask a Question” button next to the price and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Thanks for shopping at Public Market Goods!
- Slim Unisex fit
- Soft knit, vintage washed for supreme softness
- Crew neck short sleeve tee
- Retro inspired taco graphic
- Super soft blend of cotton + poly + rayon
- Printed-with eco-friendly water-based ink
- Sustainably made and printed in USA
- Shipped in 100% recycled packaging
- As Seen on ELLE.com and MadeMan.com!